Hestevard Hesteflex is a highly concentrated complementary feedstuff for horses of all ages and disciplines to assist with the maintenance of joint and tendon comfort when added to the daily feed ration.
– During their athletic career
– To assist with joint & tendon comfort
– Requiring a long term joint support
– That are younger to support the maintenance of normal joint function
Hesteflex is a highly concentrated complementary feedstuff for horses of all ages and disciplines to assist with the maintenance of joint & tendon comfort when added to the daily feed ration. Scientifically formulated to provide triple action support for normal joint function through 3 activities:
- To support the building blocks of the joint (Glucosamine HCI 99% & Chondroitin Sulphate)
- To aid the natural systems in the horse that control inflammation (MSM, Boswellia Serrata & Natural Vitamin E)
- Antioxidant activity (Vitamin C & Natural Vitamin E) required for the production of collagen and to provide antioxidant support for joint tissue.
Glucosamine HCI 99%, Methyl sulphonyl methane (MSM), Boswellia Serrata, Chondroitin Sulphate, Calcium Carbonate
Additives – Vitamins (per kg)
3a700 Vitamin E – alpha tocopherol – 11,582mg
3a300 Vitamin C – Ascorbic Acid – 39,108mg
Crude Protein 0.5%, Crude Ash 23%, Crude Fibre 0%, Crude Oils & Fats 1.5%, Sodium 0%, Calcium 0.5%.
For equine use only.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.
**Under revised BHA regulations (British Racing) we recommend a 3 day withdrawal prior Race-Day from this product due to the inclusion of MSM **
A loading rate is recommended for the first 14 days for this product.
1 Sachet/Scoop = 11.28g
A scoop is included in all pouches
Loading rate (14 days)
Horses under 300kg – 2 sachets/scoops per day
Horses 300-600kg – 3 sachets/scoops per day
Horses over 600kg – 4 sachets/scoops per day
Intensive work & times of recovery
Horses under 300kg – 1 sachet/scoop per day
Horses 300-600kg – 2 sachets/scoops per day
Horses over 600kg – 3 sachets/scoops per day
Maintenance & light work
Horses under 300kg – Half a sachet/scoop per day
Horses 300-600kg – 1 sachet/scoop per day
Horses over 600kg – 2 sachets/scoops per day